Sana Labs is a global company based in Stockholm, Sweden, that develops artificial intelligence for education. By applying recent breakthroughs in machine learning, Sana personalizes digital education courses based on each student’s unique learning patterns. Education companies around the globe subscribe to Sana Labs’ machine learning platform to recommend the optimal next step for each student when learning a course – increasing the engagement and learning outcome. Our interdisciplinary team consists of leading engineers and scientists with backgrounds ranging from BCG Gamma and CERN to Google and Spotify.
About the Role
As the Market Analyst, you will join Sana Lab’s core team analyzing, aligning and strategizing B2B marketing activities in North America and Europe. You will be responsible for carrying through your own projects as well as assisting the Marketing Manager and CMO in conducting primary market research to map out new and existing client verticals, uncover market opportunities and address business issues. You will play a key role in bringing Sana’s personalization technology to the world’s largest and most innovative education companies.
What we offer
- Join the core team of one of Europe’s most prominent artificial intelligence companies and play a key role in scaling the company internationally (primarily North America)
- Global career opportunity
- Close and intensive collaboration with the CMO and Marketing Manager to further develop, scale and promote the Sana Labs’ API through marketing and sales efforts
- Receive hands-on training and close feedback loops from CMO and Marketing Manager with many years in the marketing industry
- Understand partners’ product and identify integration opportunities
- Deliver high-quality market analyses on time
- Assist the CMO in marketing strategy, market feedback
- Conduct primary market research to map out new and existing client verticals
- Be in charge of segmentation of prospect database in CRM system
- Review market, competitors, client and prospect data to uncover market opportunities and address business issues
- Source and develop internal research materials
- Source prospects and assist in leveraging education conferences