We are currently seeking candidates who want to join our Deal Advisory team in Stockholm for an internship during the spring semester 2019. As the leading Deal Advisory business in Sweden we have advised on a number of the largest transactions within Sweden and the Nordics involving large corporates, private equity and government clients.
KPMG Deal Advisory, including Transaction Services and Corporate Finance, is a leading provider of M&A related services and employs over 7,400 transaction specialists in more than 160 offices in 82 countries around the world. Our services cover mergers and acquisitions (M&A), valuation, strategic advice and commercial due diligence, financial and tax due diligence and much more. Our scale, reach and local knowledge are focused on supporting our clients whenever and wherever they need us.
Who we are looking for?
You are an ambitious individual looking for a career where you can continue to develop while gaining a fundamental understanding of different industries. As the work includes both detailed analysis and contact with clients and other advisors, you have a business mindset, an analytical way of thinking and the ability to build good relationships. As we are analyzing and presenting large amounts of data, you are comfortable working with Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 semesters remaining until gradation of a three-year program, or 1-4 semesters remaining of a five-year program.
- Academic background in Finance, Economics or other technical areas with strong performance records.
- Work experience or experience from studying abroad is an advantage.
- Highly motivated, organized team player with analytical and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Fluency in English and Swedish is a requirement.
What do we offer?
This internship with KPMG is an excellent opportunity to gain practical real working life-experience of M&A and strategic advisory services. During your internship we will offer you a chance to participate in various projects to give you a good basic understanding of Transaction Services and Corporate finance within an organization with great career and personal development opportunities. Read more about Linnea who participated in the internship in fall 2015 here: https://home.kpmg.com/se/sv/home/karriar/karriar-for-studenter/internship-praktikprogram/dealadvisory-internship/ett-program-med-vaerdefull-bredd-.html
- The internship is a full time position during the spring semester 2019 starting in January and located in Stockholm.
- The candidate will from day one be part of the team and work closely with senior staff, participate in analysis, marketing, deal execution and project management.
- Being part of the Deal Advisory team, the candidate will be exposed to a multitude of industries, transaction situations and professionals with great experience in the field.
- The candidate will be working with the Transaction Services team as well as with the Corporate Finance team and given the opportunity to work with financial/commercial/operational due diligence, sell-side/buy-side M&A projects and valuation projects.
- The role will be focused on research and analysis, valuation and financial modelling, as well as preparing client reports and presentations.
- In addition, team-work, cooperation, communication and project management will be part of the day-to-day work.
Apply online at www.kpmg.se/ledigatjanster no later than November 4th 2018. Please attach CV, Cover Letter and University Grade Transcript. If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Fanny Hemstrand Källströmer, email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!