N2018 Internship – Real Estate Private Equity
NREP is a leading Nordic real estate private equity firm with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. We are managing 3+ billion euro invested in multiple strategies across virtually all real estate asset classes including industrial, retail and residential properties. The investment team of about 30 professionals combines experience from leading investment banking, real estate investing and management consulting firms.
During 2018 we will offer outstanding candidates the opportunity to do an internship with our investment team in Stockholm. As an intern you will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of real estate investing and can expect to be staffed on a number of deals during the course of the internship including both acquisitions, divestments and joint-ventures. You will play an integral role in our Swedish investment team and work in close collaboration with both junior and senior professionals. We are flexible on internship length and timing and will be able to offer the right candidate either a full time or part time internship depending on preferences.
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion for investments and finance and an interest in real estate and/or private equity. Prior experience in the field is not required, but previous placements in investment banking, real estate finance or management consulting is a plus.
- Analyze potential investment opportunities
- Develop valuation and underwriting models
- Prepare presentations to our investment committee
- Conduct due-diligence together with external advisors
- Support the investment team in deal negotiations
- Excellent academic track record
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative capabilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong drive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work independently and execute multiple tasks under time pressure
If you are interested please submit a brief cover letter, CV and university grades to internship_SWE@nrep.com
Please include preferences you may have on internship timing, length etc.
Any questions related to the internship role can be directed to email@example.com