Management Consultant – Analyst
Northstream is now recruiting graduates to join our Analyst Program, starting August 2019. In the program you will learn our way of working, methodologies and practices, while gradually building a broad competence in the TMT (Technology, Media and Telecommunications) industry. As an Analyst, you will be challenged to develop your competencies and knowledge, and trusted with the freedom to find ways to strengthen the course of your own – and the company’s – competency development. As an integral part of the training, you will work with a wide range of projects for both domestic and international companies. Typical projects include Strategy development, planning and evaluation, Strategic sourcing, Operational improvement, Transformation projects, as well as Analysis and due diligence of investments.
As you progress you will work with the management level of our clients’ organizations to deliver high-quality, accurate, and timely results that have an impact on a global scale.At Northstream you will be part of a team consisting of highly motivated and genuinely skilled individuals from a wide range of educational, professional, and international backgrounds. Our fast paced environment requires a steep learning curve, and as your skills develop you will be given free rein to develop creative solutions and contribute to Northstream’s growth and advancement.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A Master’s degree in Business and/or Engineering from a top university (or will graduate in the Spring of 2019)
- 0-1 years of post-graduate experience
- International experience
- Fluency in English
- Analytical, conceptual and leadership skills
- Ability to understand, break down and communicate complex business issues
- Perceptiveness, sense of humor and good interpersonal skills
- Strong character and guts to give honest advice, even if uncomfortable
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an interest to continuously learn
- Aspiration to become one of the best!
Selection and interview process is ongoing: therefore please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2019-02-10. Apply by sending us your CV, letter of motivation and University transcript to email@example.com
Northstream is a boutique consulting firm dedicated to serve domestic and international clients. We have chosen to put our competence, passion and efforts at the intersection of business and mobile technologies for one main reason: no other area is evolving at the same breakneck speed to keep pace with customer demands. That is why we provide strategies handcrafted for each client’s unique business and competitive dynamics, rather than standard roadmaps. And we are proud to say that we come highly recommended by many of the most successful players in the ecosystem of a connected world. We typically work with:
- Business strategy development and planning
- Technology and product assessment
- Strategic sourcing of systems and services
- Reorganization and transformation
- Market analysis and due diligence
Northstream was founded in 1998, and is fully owned and controlled by people active in the company.