Analyst Intern to Stockholm
At CapMan – a Nordic private assets pioneer – we are strengthening our Buyout team by looking to hire an
Are you interested in gaining experience from a broad range of business development projects in the private equity and financial arena? If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
CapMan Buyout invests in unlisted Nordic mid-market companies. We pick the most interesting growth stories, unique products and passionate entrepreneurs, with whom we partner and develop the businesses further. ESG issues are an integrated part of our evaluations and value creation in all our investments and we are committed to developing sustainable businesses for our societies. We believe in diversity and have actively taken part in the global Level 20 initiative which promotes gender equality in the financial sector. The CapMan Buyout team includes 12 members based in Helsinki and Stockholm and currently manages 11 portfolio companies.
Working as an Analyst Intern, your daily tasks will include e.g. dealflow generation through company and market analysis, conducting financial modelling and valuations, preparing presentations, as well as, assisting in M&A transactions and business development projects in the portfolio companies.
Who we are looking for
You are studying at the Master level, with a major in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or similar. Ideally, you have the following qualifications, skillsets and interests:
- strong communication skills and fluency in Swedish and English
- experience in working with MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- strong interest in, and at least a basic understanding of, the private equity industry
- commercially oriented, self-driven and performance-focused mindset
- attention to details, capability to work orderly and manage a wide range of tasks simultaneously
- strong drive and possibility to work either part-time or full-time, preferably between 20-30 hours per week on average, with start in August 2021
What is in it for you
We offer you a unique opportunity to work in parallel to your studies in an exciting industry together with great colleagues and a non-hierarchical culture in our offices located in the heart of Stockholm. You will have an outstanding chance to learn about and gain experience from private equity investments and portfolio value creation by being a member of our Buyout team in a leading Nordic private assets management and investment company. Our benefits include extensive insurance coverage, allowance for health promoting activities, employee benefit programme with reductions to multiple partners, and modern working tools.
Interested? Apply by 25 April at the latest. Attach your CV, letter of application and university transcripts in English. Please act swiftly as applications are being reviewed continuously. Link for application below:
For additional information on the position, please contact Investment Associate Robin Westberg at
+46 72 583 8166 or email@example.com.
- Extensive occupational health care
- Central location in the heart of the city
- Flexible worktime and possibility to work remotely